I started back to work on January 5th. I was sad, but happy to be back at St. Francis. If I have to work, I'm glad its there. Fin stays home (at my grandparent's house) with Marcel. We miss Charlotte, but its a new (and easier) world being back with my family. It's where we belong. We still have our house on the market in North Carolina and are waiting for it to sell before we buy another (say a prayer).
We have been to numerous hockey games, birthday parties and parks. Fin plays outside all day, every day. She is very happy.
My grandparents and I took Fin to Flat Rock park, where my mom and I used to play when we were little. She headed straight toward the sharp rocks and didn't enjoy the swings at all. Then, we took her to Cooper Creek to feed the ducks. Well... the ducks were full (everybody else had the same idea) and there was poop EVERYWHERE. So...it was a great outing...at least we got some fresh air.
My grandparents and I took Fin to Flat Rock park, where my mom and I used to play when we were little. She headed straight toward the sharp rocks and didn't enjoy the swings at all. Then, we took her to Cooper Creek to feed the ducks. Well... the ducks were full (everybody else had the same idea) and there was poop EVERYWHERE. So...it was a great outing...at least we got some fresh air.
I know for certain that God had a sense of humor. Everybody that knows me knows about my love for animals. NONE! But my child LOVES them with her whole heart. She chases her two kitties ALL DAY. They are very nervous these days... Above is Fin feeding Margaret her treats. She gets LOTS of them...
Marcel and I took Fin to the Butterfly Sanctuary. It was beautiful and she liked it (especially the stairs and goldfish pond). The picture above is a butterfly on Fin's head.
Fin liked the Merry-go-round at Hollywood Connection the first couple of "rounds" but decided she was tired and yelled to get off. There are swings, trains and bumper cars there, but all Fin wanted to do is RUN!! She's getting fast too!
Fin is moody, but when she's silly, she's HYSTERICAL! She now says lots of things (finally). She loves to say "OH NO!" with a northern accent, "no-no" (of course), Momma, Da, Outside, Bye-Bye, Uh-Oh and "HEY!" She still shakes her hinney and is so much fun to be around!



0 comments:
Post a Comment