We are getting ready for Grandma Richard, Aunt Julie and Emma to come today! We are so excited! As I type, Marcel and Fin are gone to "story time" at the library. Should make for an interesting story when they come back. Fin does not behave at those things. She isn't used to having to sit still.
I love putting "sprouts" on Fin. I see lots of babies out with them. Fin doesn't enjoy the process of putting them in though...
Fin had just woken up in this picture. She sleeps until about 8:30 a.m. everyday. We are very lucky!

The picture below is Fin laughing at Dora. She's really starting to pick things up. She now lets me read ALL of a book to her. Even long ones. She doesn't just want to flip the page anymore.
Fin still won't talk yet (she doesn't have to), but she kept doing this funny gibberish last night. She would do it on cue too. She does all types of noises that Marcel and I can't come close to. The video below is Fin dancing to Moose A. Moose on Noggin. She loves this song and did a "sumo" type dance to it. She looks pretty ripped in the video too. I'd be worried if I hadn't seen pictures of me when I was little looking the same way. Poor thing can't have any dairy!! She needs some fat on those bones!




0 comments:
Post a Comment