I have decided that I'm not going to try and catch up with Fin's past year, because I am missing out on what she is doing now. Today, Fin pulled up on the coffee table and Marcel and I both got to see it. We clapped and clapped and she was SO PROUD!! I don't want to forget her firsts and this week has been huge for her. On Thursday, I walked in to Fin's room and this is what I saw...
She figured it out!!!! I layed her back down and said no, no and she laughed at me. Fin thinks its hilarious for us to tell her no. Probably not a good thing, but I can't help but laugh too... The whole standing in her bed is so new to her, that naptime is dreadful for me now. She literally plays for 45 minutes before she finally goes to sleep. Fin also got her nails painted for the first time this week. She didn't really notice, but boy does everybody else!
She figured it out!!!! I layed her back down and said no, no and she laughed at me. Fin thinks its hilarious for us to tell her no. Probably not a good thing, but I can't help but laugh too... The whole standing in her bed is so new to her, that naptime is dreadful for me now. She literally plays for 45 minutes before she finally goes to sleep. Fin also got her nails painted for the first time this week. She didn't really notice, but boy does everybody else!She is such a blessing to us and is SO much fun these days! She is into EVERYTHING and loves books.
Bathtime is Fin's favorite time of the day. Seriously, she'll stay in there for an hour if you let her. I often have to heat the water back up because it has gotten cold.
Bubbles are a new experience too. They blew them during "Books for Babies" at the library last Monday and Fin was in heaven. Needless to say, we went and got some just for her.
And last, this is how I discovered Fin sleeping. Thought it was pretty funny. I love her more than anything in the world. Marcel and I are so blessed to have her and we cherish every move that she makes.








0 comments:
Post a Comment