Mimi and Livi came to stay with us over their spring break. Livi adores Fin and I honestly think that Livi could take care of Fin completly by herself. She is truly the most trustworthy and sweet 5-year-old I have ever been around. I had such an agenda for them while they were here. There is SO much for kids to do here in Charlotte.
We rode the light rail downtown to the Kids museum. I asked Livi to pose reading a newspaper and she did it perfectly! She is such a ham and will do anything I ask her to do...
My girls....

Olivia and I painted pottery. Livi's bunny was beautiful, of course.
Everytime Livi visits her Aunt Dizzy, she knows she'll be making a trip to "Sweet amd Sassy." There, they do her hair, put make-up on her and paint her fingernails. EVERYTHING is pink or purple and glittery. Every little girl's dream! She LOVES it!


We rode the light rail downtown to the Kids museum. I asked Livi to pose reading a newspaper and she did it perfectly! She is such a ham and will do anything I ask her to do...
My girls....
Olivia and I painted pottery. Livi's bunny was beautiful, of course.
Everytime Livi visits her Aunt Dizzy, she knows she'll be making a trip to "Sweet amd Sassy." There, they do her hair, put make-up on her and paint her fingernails. EVERYTHING is pink or purple and glittery. Every little girl's dream! She LOVES it!

Mimi had to go back home, but Livi got to stay with us until Torie and the boys came a week later. On the first night with us by ourselves, Olivia literally threw up ALL OVER our bathroom (I think I had given her too much junk food, oops). It reminded me of the story that my family told me of the first time I stayed with my Aunt Cindy. Apparently, I told Cindy that my mom let me eat potato chips and grape kool-aid for breakfast. So... Cindy let me eat it. Needless to say, I made a mess at her house too. I guess every Aunt needs a story like this....


1 comments:
I remeber that breakfast very well. You would not eat anything BUT potato chips and grape kool-aid! I learned my lesson!
Post a Comment