CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fin loves a bargain!

With the $$ that my brother gave me for my birthday, I bought some frames for the "shrine to Fin" wall that I wanted to do so badly! I am very proud of how it turned out! Thanks Uncle Breet!

I tried to take a picture straight in front, but the hall is very narrow. So here's a side view.

Livi gave Fin some necklaces last time we were at Torie's and she wears them every day! We keep them in her purse. She knows right where they are.

Fin loves to "play dead" on the living room floor now!

We don't know where she learned this or why she's doing it, but it's pretty funny...
~
I went to my FAVORITE second hand store yesterday. Fin played with this Sesame Street toy the whole time we were there. I saw another cool toy that I thought she'd like better, so I bought it instead. Well, it didn't turn out so cool. Fin wasn't interested in it at all. So, I took it back and got her Sesame Street toy which brought HOURS of excitement to the Richard household today. I should have listened when she told me what she wanted! After all, it was $5!!! However... this toy does require standing up and dancing and that got exhausting for Fin. She took a couple of breaks and sat in front of it and reached up to press the buttons.

I did, however, pick out this toy (below)! She loves it!

It was also $5 (can you believe that?!) and I feel like I am encouraging her to play the piano (yeah right!).

See.... just call her Baby Mozart.

The above pic is my attempt to give Fin a ponytail. Mom has pictures of me with the same "sprout" on top of my head.
~
Every morning, Marcel wakes up when Fin calls him. She REALLY yells "DADA" over and over until he comes in to get her. We read in an article somewhere that it really important to make sure we are "glad" to see her when she wakes up, so of course, Marcel goes overboard. I can hear her shrieks of laughter and it makes me want to get up, but I don't...ha! Marcel gives her her soy milk bottle, chocolate or vanilla, whichever there is more of and then its like a light bulb goes off over her head. "Oh yeah, Mommy is probably laying in the bed! She's my FAVORITE PERSON and I need to see her RIGHT NOW!" So she comes FLYING in the bedroom and I am already ready for her. We turn the TV to channel 47 (Jack's Big Music Show is usually on) and snuggle for about 30 minutes. Its a really neat 30 minutes and I love it and HER!
~
Below is a video of Fin dancing to her new Sesame Street (DJ table?)
~
Two videos this time...
Fin played dead for us! During the video, you can tell how many times we had heard the alphabet and Marcel YELLS "QRS!!" He also says "Who's got the chalk?"

0 comments: