We had a BUSY September!! Fin turned ONE and had a fabulous birthday! Jeanna's wedding was beautiful and so much fun too!
As of October 5th, Fin is Walking!!! Woo Hoo!!! We've already had a skinned knee (and cheek).
Fin had her 1-year-old photo shoot and was a PILL!! There are MANY head shots because she WOULD NOT put the ball down. The photographer did what Fin said (as does everyone else) because she wanted to avoid puffy eyes from crying! They turned out good though! We LOVE the Picture People!
My beautiful child before a horrendous doctor's appointment!
She still LOVES her books! Her favorite right now is "Princess Baby." The little girl in the book looks just like Fin too!
After my poor girl got blood drawn! She had 4 people holding her down! We found out that she is allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts AND DOG DANDER! She LOVES dogs too! Needless to say, she gets hot dogs and fruit daily! What else am I supposed to feed her??!!
Fin loves her tea sets! She plays with them very meticulously!
Pretty baby...
Our neighbors, Stefanie and Scott, just happened to have a big box that they needed to get rid of... Fin said "I'll take it!" She has now logged many hours opening and closing the "front door" and peeks at Mommy and Daddy through the windows! Boxes are still the best toys!
Our new game this week is to get Daddy's cell phone and RUN!! Daddy chases Fin and she cackles until he catches her! We love this game but most times it ends in a whipeout and tears!
Fin LOVES to play in the refrigerator! I figure that I'll let her because she gets tired of it within 5 to 10 minutes and leaves. I mean, how long can she be into playing in the fridge? It's going on a month now...
This is a little video of Fin playing in the fridge...













0 comments:
Post a Comment