CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Poo Poo and Tee Tee Filled Days!

On Sunday, Marcel and I were in charge of the 2-year-old's nursery at church. I had been told beforehand to "get ready!" Fin was able to stay with us which I'm not sure was such a good idea. She was very interested in what they were doing, but they weren't interested in filling her in. She literally got pushed down by "Matthew" because she wanted the leopard toy that he was playing with. Poor Fin...all she wanted to do is what they were doing! Her cousins let her get her way... why didn't they? Anyways, much to my excitement, children usually get potty trained around when they are 2 years old. "Macy" had to go twice... fun times.

Fin also skinned her nose AGAIN on the street in front of our house. Why can't she just stay in the yard? I also accidentally bought spaghetti sauce that had cheese in it. Of course, Fin started itching right away and I had to rush her to the bathtub. UGH!!! These allergies are so bizarre to me! THEN, she pooped in the tub for the second day in row!!

The green Colgate hat is another one of Fin's "quirks." You can't make her wear it, but when she wants to, she doesn't want to take it off.

The above pic is Fin running from Daddy.
We went to the Fall Festival on Saturday with the neighbors. Here's the story of the boy's cargo pants that Fin is wearing.... Stefanie's friend lived in the neighborhood where the festival was being held, so we parked at her house. I knew that Fin had pooped on the way there because she is very vocal. What I didn't know was that it was DRIPPING DOWN HER LEGS! Luckily, Stefanie's friend had a little boy that was around Fin's age, hence the boy pants.

Fin LOVES animals and enjoyed the pony ride very much. It was exhausting for me though. I had to walk around in circles and the PONIES were taller than ME!!!

Here's what Fin is thinking in this picture... "Who and WHAT are you and why are you standing so close to my stroller!"

Fin thoroughly enjoys sitting in the bathroom sinks.

I love hinney pics and especially enjoy this one because Fin loves her duck slippers and wears them all day!

"Reading" her Wiggles DVD case.

Poor baby with the doubly skinned nose.

This is how Fin gives kisses just in case she tries to give you one.

Sharing a fry with Daddy.

In case I didn't e-mail this video to you, here's the description. We were all watching the Backyardigans (my favorite of her shows) last night. All of the characters were in a race and they all tripped over the hurdles. Fin laughed out loud at them falling down. I find this especially funny because my mom always laughed at us when we fell as children (and adults) and THEN she'd ask if we were okay. Fin and Mimi share the same type of sense of humor.

Lastly, I have taken a TON of pictures lately because I think everything she does is hilarious. She is so much fun everyday and is really starting to communicate with us. She's still fabulous and we love her so!

2 comments:

The Skippers said...

I love your blog. I thought about naming ours after you, but it is actually our grandmothers' names. I would tell, but Phillip wants it to be a surprise.I love all of the pictures of Fin. She is adorable. I love the one of her and the clown. She looks a little confused by him. I am too.

Uncle Breet said...

This is awesome. It should be illegal how cute Baby Fin is. I've been laughing and crying. I'm really impressed by your writing, you're very good. I'm not just saying that because I'm your brother, but because it's true. I left the blog up and I heard Kristin in here cackling from reading. Keep it up, it's great!!