CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Bringing Home Baby...

We brought Fin home on September 11, 2007 (her original due date!). I am obsessed with TLC "Bringing Home Baby" and "A Baby Story," so I was terrified of our first night home with our girl. Her Mimi (my mom) stayed with us for 2 weeks (thank goodness)! To my surprise and delight, I NEVER had a hard night with Fin. She is the calmest, most content baby I have ever been around and she's MINE! Mom says that I'll get payback during her teenage years, because to this day, I have never missed a night of sleep! ALWAYS so sweet!

Fin's first bath was crazy and funny. We had no idea what we were doing. She HATED it! She was cold! But, she LOVED her second one because we put her right under the faucet and she stayed warm!


Fin's first doctor's visit. We are so blessed that Dr. Smith is her pediatrician. She is so gentle and talks so sweetly to Fin. Plus, the doctor's office is literally across the street. We can ride in the stroller, which Fin loves every minute of!









0 comments: