Who'd have thought that this southern girl from the HEART of Dixie would be married to an Canadian retired pro hockey player??!!! Since Marcel is Fin's daddy, she is considered a dual citizen. I think that is so neat. I want to do my best to make sure she knows her roots while she is growing up. She has a wonderful family way up there that misses her. I try and send pictures all the time and most of them have made their way down here to meet her. Hopefully, we'll be able to take her up there later this year!
Aunt Julie brought her this shirt! "Cute, Eh?"
Fin and her best bud Trevor "looked" like Canadians on this stroller trip. I think that Kristin and I went a little overboard on making sure they stayed warm here in Charlotte.
During the first week in January, Marcel had his 10 year reunion of when the Cottonmouths won the cup in the CHL. I wish that Fin and I would have been able to see him play back then. From what I hear, he was pretty talented and still holds some records there! (who's proud?)
Aunt Julie brought her this shirt! "Cute, Eh?"
Fin and her best bud Trevor "looked" like Canadians on this stroller trip. I think that Kristin and I went a little overboard on making sure they stayed warm here in Charlotte.During the first week in January, Marcel had his 10 year reunion of when the Cottonmouths won the cup in the CHL. I wish that Fin and I would have been able to see him play back then. From what I hear, he was pretty talented and still holds some records there! (who's proud?)





0 comments:
Post a Comment