During the month of November, Fin experienced her first Auburn football game! It was so cold! I worried about her, but she stayed in the snuggly with Mimi the whole time, so she was warm. She was so sweet, like always, and smiled at everyone! We got to see Jeanna too!
Fin didn't quite fit into her cheerleading outfit, so I put her in the only blue shirt she had. Wasn't the right color blue, but everybody knew she wasn't pulling for the Tide!
Mimi and Finley!

Torie and I decided we wanted to do a portrait of all the kids for Mimi and Papa. It was an experience, to say the least! We only got one that everybody was behaving at the same time!
Fin didn't quite fit into her cheerleading outfit, so I put her in the only blue shirt she had. Wasn't the right color blue, but everybody knew she wasn't pulling for the Tide!
Mimi and Finley!
Torie and I decided we wanted to do a portrait of all the kids for Mimi and Papa. It was an experience, to say the least! We only got one that everybody was behaving at the same time!







0 comments:
Post a Comment