In February, we were asked to come visit Marcel's friends, Sean, Kim and their little boy Cole who live in Salt Lake City, Utah. Marcel played hockey with Sean in Arizona (among other places). I was really hesitate to accept at first, but Kim called and said she had everything we would need for Fin. We had so much fun. I HAD to take a picture of the first plane Fin ever rode on. She also got to meet the pilot, but I couldn't get to my camera on time to get a picture of him holding her.
Fin FINALLY fell asleep on the way there. We pulled out the meal trays and made her a little bed on them. She was precious.
We bundled Fin up a million times!
This is the view from Sean and Kim's kitchen window!!!
We celebrated Fin's first Valentine's Day while we were there!
Fin and Daddy...
First time seeing and touching real snow!
We really did have a good time with the Wilmert's. Fin had so many firsts while we were out there. She stayed with her first babysitter (well, if you don't count Kristin here in Charlotte). She did wonderful! We also rode the red-eye back to Charlotte. I won't be doing that again and don't recommend it to anyone. I have never been that sleepy in my WHOLE life!
Fin FINALLY fell asleep on the way there. We pulled out the meal trays and made her a little bed on them. She was precious.
We bundled Fin up a million times!
This is the view from Sean and Kim's kitchen window!!!
We celebrated Fin's first Valentine's Day while we were there!
Fin and Daddy...
First time seeing and touching real snow!
We really did have a good time with the Wilmert's. Fin had so many firsts while we were out there. She stayed with her first babysitter (well, if you don't count Kristin here in Charlotte). She did wonderful! We also rode the red-eye back to Charlotte. I won't be doing that again and don't recommend it to anyone. I have never been that sleepy in my WHOLE life!

0 comments:
Post a Comment